(Zestar is created and owned by Nomolos, Inc.)
What Information is Collected?
We may collect personal information from you on our Site, through our Applications or through any digital communication with you. Information collected on this site is voluntarily provided by you and may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information, or other personal information including, without limitation, profession, age, gender, information related to your personal health, such as eating and exercise habits, weight, height, or other personal preferences. The Site may also collect general information about your technology interface or preferences (such as the type of browser used or the files requested) to improve the Site and better meet your needs.
Our Site and related Applications are not designed for children and we do not collect information from any person we know is under the age of 13.
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your contact information, such as your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Your transaction history relating to use of our products and services;
- Your username and password used to establish your ZESTAR profile;
- Payment and billing information provided to purchase online services or products offered through the Site;
- Certain health-related information you choose to share with us to improve your use of the ZESTAR features, such as your height, weight, exercise level and nutrition preferences.
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by a customer’s web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site.
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites.
Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide more personalized vehicle information.
How is Personal Information Used?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with personalized services and products offered in the ZESTAR program and that is necessary for the Application to work properly. We use personal information about our customers for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to create and maintain your user account and profile;
- Providing information regarding your eating preferences and dietary allowances;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of Applications to allow us to personalize your ZESTAR experience;
- Using demographic and certain health-related information such as gender and weight in the aggregate across all ZESTAR users to evaluate our services and develop additional products and services to offer through the Site;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on our Site or through an Application that you have initiated;
- Contacting you regarding your account or payment status;
- Providing you with account information regarding your dietary intake and dietary and exercise recommendations.
How is Customer Information Shared and Protected?
We will never share your health-related data, such as weight, height or nutrition preferences with third parties other than anonymously in an aggregated format. Other than as described in this Policy, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
We employ administration, technical and physical safeguards to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
We may provide customer information to third party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs, data tracking, maintenance or development of the Site, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to the customer. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
How Can Customers Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to ensure we use and disclose our customers’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists that are used to inform customers of new or relevant products, services and special offers that may benefit them by clicking on the link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You may limit, change or delete information in your user profile or refuse to provide personal information to us at any time by logging into your account and changing your user preferences. This refusal may limit our ability to provide you with the highest quality service possible and may limit your ability to use certain pages of our Site or features of our Applications and could make the Application unusable at all.
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” from your Site usage through your browser settings. This may limit our ability to offer certain products or features to you.
If you become a registered user of our Site, there are certain communications, such as billing inquiries, that you may not be able to “opt out” of. To no longer receive these communications, you must cancel your ZESTAR account.
222 S. 9th Street, Floor 41
Minneapolis, MN 55402